On today's Alley Oop - 9 April 2021
Today's knee-slapper centers around Lady Worthless giving Doc Wonmug a 10% off coupon from a butler referral service in appreciation of saving his life. I know that Joey has used this exact same joke before but darned if I am going to go track it down. To make the joke even funnier, though, the name of the agency is "Homme Aside". Get it, homicide - just as hilarious as it is subtle. But wait, there's more! This is the agency that she used to hire Clifford, the guy that tried to kill her despite the agency's assurance that their services are "non-lethal". I'm guessing that Wonmug is thinking that he needs to use the time-cube to go back and let Clifford do his thing. Maybe the best thing for Joey would be to use this agency to get herself a butler. Heck, I'll throw in a few bucks for her if she's a little short right now.
Today's merry episode: https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2021/04/09
Comments
Post a Comment